1. Start at one corner of the gazebo by attaching a small Extension Panel to a Corner. This will stabilize the corner so it can stand freely.
2. Now at the other end of the Corner we will start building the long 14 foot side of the gazebo by attaching a large Extension Panel to the end of the Corner.
3. Next attach a Window Wall and a Skirt panel to the large Extension Panel.
4. Complete the 14 foot side of the gazebo by attaching another large Extension Panel and Corner. Then proceed to build the next 12 foot side of the gazebo by attaching a small Extension Panel to the Corner.
5. Next complete both 12 foot sides of the gazebo by attaching the Window Wall, Skirt, small Extension Panel and adding the final two Corners. Now you will have completed 3 complete sides of the gazebo.
6. Attach the aluminium door frame and the remaining two large Extension Panels.
7. Attach the Header to top of the walls. In this photo the door frame is installed off center on the long 14 foot side of the gazebo. Note that the door frame can be installed center on the 14 foot side if desired. Also, the door frame can be installed on the 12 foot side of the gazebo in lieu of the Window Wall/Skirt as the door frame and Window Wall/Skirt dimensions are identical.
8. On the ground next to the gazebo, attach the 4 Corner Rafters to the Dome Box.
9. Flip the Dome Box with attached four Corner Rafters onto the header frame of the walls.
10. Attach all Side Rafters.
11. Attach all Purlins between all Rafters.
12. Attach Roof Panels one side at a time.
13. Attach all remaining Roof Panels and Roof Caps.
14. Hang the aluminium Doors.
15. Attached the Dome Glass.
16. Relax and enjoy your completed gazebo