1. To start, it is best to layout all pieces of the gazebo for easy access and start by raising the corners.
2. Fasten a small extension wall to one of the corners.
3. Continue connecting the small extension walls to each of the corners.
4. Build the long back 20 foot side of the gazebo.
5. Build one of the short 12 foot sides of the gazebo.
6. Build the other short 12 foot side.
7. Erect the front walls of the gazebo
8. Erect the dome box with the Corner Rafters.
9. Attach all the Side Rafters.
10. Install the Trusses.
11. Install the Purlins.
12. Start attaching the Roof Panels from one end.
13. Install the remaining Roof Panels.
14. Hang the aluminum Doors.
15. Attach the Dome Glass.
16. Time to enjoy your new gazebo oasis.