1. Unpack the crate.
2. Start at one corner and attach extension panels to each side of the corner.
3. Build the back side of the gazebo by adding a skirt panel, window wall, and one more extension panel.
4. Follow the same procedure to build the next entire side of the gazebo.
5. Follow the procedure above to build the third side of the gazebo.
6. Install the entrance section to the front side of the gazebo.
7. All four sides of the gazebo should be installed now.
8. Lay the dome box upside down on the ground and attach the corner rafters.
9. Flip the dome box with four attached rafters onto the body of the gazebo
10. Install all side rafters
11. Install all purlins.
12. Finish by attaching all roof panels and place dome on top and you’re done.