1. Start at one corner of the gazebo by attaching a large Extension Wall to the first Corner.
2. Proceed to build the short side of the gazebo by attaching a small Extension Wall to the other side of the first Corner.
3. Attach a Skirt Panel to the small Extension Wall.
4. Place a Window Wall panel on top of the Skirt and attach it to the Skirt and to the small Extension Panel.
5. Complete the short side of the gazebo by attaching a small Extension Wall and a Corner.
6. Build both long sides of the gazebo.
7. Build the front short side of the gazebo.
8. Install the Header.
9. Build part of the Roof Frame (Dome Box plus Corner Rafters) on the ground.
10. Raise the partial Roof Frame onto the gazebo and attach it.
11. Attach all Side Rafters to the Roof Frame.
12. Attach all Purlins to the Roof Frame.
13. Start at the short side of the gazebo and secure a set of Roof Panels.
14. Attach the remaining Roof Panels and install the Doors.
15. Install Corner Caps.
16. Install Skylight and enjoy your gazebo.