1. Attach and layout the roof headers and hips. The lag bolts should be in place but loose.
2. Attach the hips to the center hub.
3. Tighten the lag bolts to secure the headers to the hips securely.
4. Attach the rafters.
5. Install the roof panels, starting with a corner roof panel. Slide the corner roof panel along the 45 degree dado until it is snug in place in both the dado of the hip and the dado of the rafter.
6. Secure each roof panel once you have slid it in place.
7. Continue installing all eight corner roof panels.
8. Install the two rectangular roof panels and then attach and secure the roof cap.
9. The roof is now completely assembled and you can proceed to construct the gazebo body.
10. Start constructing the gazebo body by attaching a 48 inch wall panel to the 48 inch door section.
11. Continue along the long side of the gazebo and attached the next 48 inch wall section.
12. Add another 48” wall section to complete one long side of the gazebo.
13. Continue by adding two more wall sections to form one of the eight foot sides of the gazebo.
14. Continue adding wall sections around the gazebo to complete the entire body of the gazebo.
15. Raise the roof on to the top of the gazebo body. This may take 2 or 3 persons to raise the roof comfortably.
16. The gazebo roof is automatically squared. At this point you may need to slightly shift your walls so that the inside top edge of the gazebo walls are flush with the top inside edge of the roof frame.
17. Attach the roof to the gazebo body by securing it with screws provided.
18. Enjoy your completed gazebo.